Friday 6 March 2009

Patience

I have a confession to make. I am absolutely useless on the whole at admitting defeat. I like to succeed. I like to finish what I have started.

But the last few weeks have been a steep learning curve. I have reached my limits. I no longer have any reserves left, physically, emotionally or spiritually.

I feel extremely vulnerable. It is very scary. However I do believe that God is going to continue sustaining me. He has never let me down in the past and therefore I have absolutely no excuse to stop trusting him now. I am preparing a Junior Church lesson about the patience that Abraham and Sarah had to learn before having their much longed for baby for this Sunday. I have been blogging this week about the patience I learnt in waiting for my husband. I will wait patiently for God to help me in the situation that I am now in .

1 comment: