Laura at By The Bushel had this title on one of her blog posts the other week. She was talking gardening, however straight away I could not stop thinking about people. Do we ever consider trying to bloom where we are planted. Or do we sit and long to be planted somewhere else before we start blooming?
- I was in the 'right' sort of church.
- I had the 'right' sort of volunteers to support me.
- My health was better.
- My family situation was not so difficult and time consuming.
- We had just a little bit more money
- We could get my parents to move closer to us.
- The house was just a little bit bigger.
- We had more time to see friends.
I may not be terribly comfortable where I have been planted at the moment, however that is where I am. Do I think that God can make me bloom where I am planted - YES.
Help me to trust you more this week Lord.