- Suddenly being widowed at the age of 65 when you left home and married at 18 can be the last straw in keeping your sanity.
- If you do not know a little of how the NHS and more specifically the mental health services work accessing their services is far too complicated.
- You cannot always trust your neighbours.
- It doesn't matter how many friends you have, the ones that catch you when you are falling are worth more than gold.
- In the midst of chaos you can choose to put your spouse and children first and make them very happy.
- Reflecting on the book of Job in the Bible is a good way to keep slogging on when the going is tough.
- Dogs emotions are soon affected by the people around them, but are quickly stabilized if you have loved them well from the beginning.
- If the occasional waft of cigarette smoke is able to make you want one, immerse yourself in the company of a heavy smoker and you will soon loose your craving.
- 10 year old girls can show love for their 12 year old brothers no matter how much they bug each other.
- You have to work hard at having no regrets.
10 hours ago