I am so enjoying joining Ann Voskamp in counting my blessings. My attitude is slowly turning through the week as I think about what I will include in my next list. Those who have visited before have made several comments about the photos that I have been including. This has inspired me further to try and include a photo with each of the blessings - I have a very picture visual memory - I can picture my blessings rather than just remembering words! I hope you might join me in enjoying some of this weeks:
141. Celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary in simple style during the day while the children were at school.
142. First borns socks and t-shirt hung by himself after an afternoon kayaking to celebrate a friends birthday.
143. This beautiful Acer tree which reminds me of prayerful people in the North everytime I look at it.
144. Water fun in the garden.
145. Finding a use for all those sweetie wrappers I have been saving - bird scarers to keep my seeds safe.
146. Shaded space and make do games.
147. Time to design, bead and create.
148. Gorgeous summer weather.
149. A house that stays reasonably cool when the temperature soars outside.
150. Finding a use and new way to use discarded CD's/DVD's, in the garden.
151. Lots of beading!
Another week of blessings to look forward to and I know that there are going to be blessings, because I KNOW that he wants to give me more than I can ever imagine possible.
This blog is a bit like a journal for me. I have found over the years that I can never sustain writing in a physical journal. However I seem to be able to quite happily tap out my thoughts now and again on this blog. My thoughts are often very random and sporadic. I would love to hear your thoughts on what you read.