247. Time to create and bead.
248. Husband getting me to come and peep out of my busy kitchen to see my girls spontaneously embracing.
249. My youngest thoroughly enjoying her first residential trip - you can visibly see how much her confidence has grown.
250. Cooking a 'proper' Sunday lunch.
251. The whole family 'enjoying' going to church together, especially as my input was minimal.
252. My flexible working week.
253. A day on Saturday with the eldest out, enjoying being just the four of us for the first time in a long time.
254. Enjoying learning about the 'Practise of the Presence of God' by Brother Lawrence, I bought my own copy of this but have also found a free version here .
255. Rainy days to sit in front of the television as a family.
256. Watching my little girl sitting, chatting and playing with her 3 year old guinea pigs.