Monday 1 February 2010

It's Monday and all feels okay.

Pippin!

Monday has come around so quickly again, this week more than ever I have so much to be thankfull for:

80.  The public service advertisement FAST which gave my mother the knowledge she needed to know.
81.  The conviction my mother felt to get the ambulance called.
82.  The paramedics who found the nearest hospital with scanner and bed available.
83.  The drugs that thinned the blood and the clot.
84.  The friends who are looking after my mother.
85.  My brother, we may hardly speak at times, but he is there and doing all he can when he is needed.
86.  The return of his swallow.
87.  The return of movement and some control of his left leg.
88.  The ability to transfer himself this morning without a hoist.
89.  Family and friends who are showering their love onto him who never asks for anything.

90.  The time I have this week to go and visit, leaving the children in the safe hands of my husband.
91.  The completion of a science project by my eldest, who let me help and guide for the first time.
92.  A successful family guidance review with Attention Deficit Disorder ruled out and commitment to continue helping our eldest to be restored gained.
93.  The nuclear body scan on me that was completed with minimum fuss last friday.
94.  Two little black eyes that look upon me with total dependence.
95.  The little black nose that sniffs with great delight around her new home.
96.  The unity that we all suddenly have to do what's best for this little white bundle of fluff.
97.  Friends wanting to come and visit our newest arrival.
98.  The boy who seems to have grown in stature with his new responsibility and in tenderness for the little girl pup.
99.  Every breath I take.





holy experience

2 comments:

  1. Pippin is gorgeous! Can't wait to meet her!
    Glad to hear that your dad has had a stable weekend and that you're able to visit. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are in my prayers. May the Lord's presence fill you anew this day. What a sweet pup! Aloha *;)

    ReplyDelete