Monday 27 February 2012

When Life gets too busy.

I have just been too busy the last month or so.  So busy in fact that it took me having a week off work and spending good quality time with friends to make me realise just how busy life has been in the last 3 years.  My last post was all about friendships, and I seem to have done nothing but run into story after story, blog after blog about this topic since then.  I am now trying to tackle this, it will no doubt take a little time, it may mean big changes to my working life.  However I am quite sure that if I am following the path that I believe God is leading me down then all will be well,  I just have to be patient.   Praise God!

More blessings for a Monday.

710.  Fabulous childrens Lent activity morning - I love my job!
 711.  Beauty in the hot house.
 712. Drifts of snowdrops.
 713. A small moment amongst tall trees.
 714.  Beauty even amongst that which is decomposing.
 715.  Happy dog.
 716.  A quiet moment with my friend.
 717.  Breathtaking skys.
 718.  Memory making moments.
 719.  Another crochet pot completed for a birthday girl.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, sometimes it takes us stopping to really see how much we need to stop. Been there! :) Your photos are so beautiful. Those blue flowers are amazing. Love to see a happy dog!

    ReplyDelete