Friday 4 November 2011

The versatile Blogger Award

I won an award!!!!!!!!!


The lovely Ray over at Daydreamer awarded me this:


Thank you!



I'm pleased to hear that my blog comes across as trying to stay positive against a tide of problems, it certainly does not always feel that way - and oh what Joy I will have when the tide recedes!

Now as I understand it, I have to tell you 5 quirky facts about myself and then nominate 5 more bloggers - 5 quirky facts, now there is a challenge, as I have so many!!!!!!!!!!!


  1. In my first job as an office junior when I was 17, if I got all my office work done I was allowed to go and 'play' with the plastic bag making machines!
  2. I have sat in the jump seat in the cockpit of a Boeing 747 jumbo jet coming in to land at Los Angeles airport - very scary.
  3. I have travelled across the Atlantic to Boston, to meet a fellow blogger for the first time this January.
  4. I have to have certain cups for certain drinks at certain times of the day!  15 years on my husband is finally starting to get the hang of it.
  5. I once bumped into Robson Green (an English actor) when he was doing some filming at the hospital where I worked as he was on his way to a break, I couldn't resist saying 'that's looks nasty' to his 'blood' splatted bandaged head and body.
And my five blogs nominated to receive this award.

  1. Navigating By The Stars - the blog that got me started blogging in the first place.  Gaynor is a fab friend and an inspired home-schooler.
  2. 10 Minute Writer - the Boston based home-schooling, novel writing, amazing Christian witness, very funny and creative mother of five gorgeous offspring.
  3. Dutch Sisters - A blog that inspires my creativity and gets me starting projects before I have finished the last one :o).
  4. Holy Experience - A truly God inspired Blog - what more can I say.
  5. Scraps of Starlight - Another creative and God inspired blog with beautiful photographs and simple creative things to do with children.


I could list so many more, but will restrain myself for now, I love this blog world x.




No comments:

Post a Comment