Monday 4 April 2011

Thanking God for everyday blessings.


There has never been a better time for me to be concentrating again on the blessings in everyday life again.  There has not been much change in our turbulent household but thankfully there has been a change in my heart and spirit.  Since writing my psalm of anger, a release started, I am praying that is just a beginning for me and I continue to count my blessings.

531. A rainbow over my beautiful blooming magnolia tree.
532. A teen talking.
533. Beautiful tulips given by friends.
534. A new rose arriving in the post - Winchester Cathedral!
535. Untangling tangled childrens hair.
536. The phone and the fab friends on the other end of it.
537. My son bent over a craft project every spare moment.
538. Walking the dog round a field while the children play in the park.
539. Dinner dates put in the diary.

 



2 comments:

  1. I love the first one.I'm loving the Magnolia blossoms at the moment. I think they are my favourite Spring blossoms actually!
    Praying you keep on finding peace in your days.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Magnolia trees are just the most beautiful when they are in bloom!!! I love those big blossoms and the dark, rich green leaves! Loved your post today! I'm glad I stopped by again!

    ReplyDelete