There has never been a better time for me to be concentrating again on the blessings in everyday life again. There has not been much change in our turbulent household but thankfully there has been a change in my heart and spirit. Since writing my psalm of anger, a release started, I am praying that is just a beginning for me and I continue to count my blessings.
531. A rainbow over my beautiful blooming magnolia tree.
532. A teen talking.
533. Beautiful tulips given by friends.
534. A new rose arriving in the post - Winchester Cathedral!
535. Untangling tangled childrens hair.
536. The phone and the fab friends on the other end of it.
537. My son bent over a craft project every spare moment.
538. Walking the dog round a field while the children play in the park.
539. Dinner dates put in the diary.