540. God speaking his Majesty loud and clearly to me.
541. Watching my 10 year old gaining Independence raising money for Tearfund with a friend..
542. My 11 year old deciding that he wants to start a Christian lunch club at school after the Easter break.
543. Eight young hearts learning about taking communion and teaching me a thing or two as well.
544. The first cut of the lawn of the year.
545. Seeing bluebells appear with just 6 days away from home.
546. My parents agreeing to come and visit for the first time in about 9 months.
547. Lazy holiday time mornings.
548. The first dip of my toes in the sea this year - boy it was chilly!
549. Plans (that have been maturing for 9 years) for a new family bathroom finally coming together.