235. The open window from which I can hear 3 children tipping out cars and planes, voicing what they desire to create.
236. A safe place to physically run away to when the going is too tough.
237. The hugs from friends that show me how much they care.
238. Being given the go ahead to launch another evangelistic event for children in our Parish.
239. Inspiration from fellow bloggers, to create only from stuff I have already.
240. The infectious excitement of my youngest preparing for her first residential activity holiday with school.
241. Homework continuing to be completed with very little prompting.
242. Having a work meeting in Starbucks - that was so much fun!
243. Watching my big green pumpkin growing in my veg patch turning a luminous orange in the darker evening.s
244. Central Heating which works with the first switch on of the autumn.
245. A big bag of sticks gathered from our chimney, from the crows failing to make a nest on our chimney pot in the spring - nice and dry and ready for a small bonfire one fine night.
246. Ann Voskamp - getting me to write down these blessings, is making my heart swell, thank you x.