Now seems a good time to sit back and look some more of the wondrous blessings that pass before my eyes each day.
201. A safe secure home.
202. Children willing to express their love for me.
203. Roses blooming in my garden.
204. Food in my cupboards, fridge and freezer.
205. New shoes and uniforms for the children to start school with.
206. Generous friends passing on clothes for my girls.
207. A hospital check up with no waiting around.
208. My car.
209. Friends little children willing to hug and kiss me and letting me read them stories.
210. Good books to read from the library. (That reminds me I MUST renew them!).
211. A patient workplace letting me ease back into a job that I love.
212. Watching my puppy dog playing with her toys.
213. Ears to listen with, even when I do not really want to hear what is being said.
214. My eldest being willing to go to work with my hubby for a day so that I can work.