310. Flowers from my youngest Godson to cheer me up when a cold arrived most inconveniently.
311. Blogs that continually inspire me.
312. Facebook chats which are all I can manage when emotion takes over my voice.
312. Hot orange squash to sooth my snuffles.
313. Happy children glad to finish school on a Friday.
314. The pain of another anniversary passing, helping by reassuring me that my sister will never be forgotten.
315. Natures frostring on holly bushes.
316. Piles of paperwork cleared in the house.
317. Cold and frosty puppy dog walks.
318. Cuddling up with this one next to me.