142. Getting down my 'to do' pile so that there is only nice things left (like letter writing) for this week.
143. Managing to get to a church on Sunday and being reminding about the 'journey' that we are all on when we step out with Jesus.
144. Walks at the beach.
145. My younger two childrens excitement at meeting author Ali Sparkes last week at school.
146 My eldest getting the opportunity to go on a church weekend away at very last minute.
147. Thoroughly enjoying my latest 'fairtrade' knitting project for my youngest.
148. A well attended 'fairtrade' evening set up by friends in our Parish.
149. My 'fairtrade' bedding flapping in the breeze on a beautiful sunny day.
150. Lots of narcissi buds poking through in the garden.
151. For 15lbs of weight loss since mid January.
152. For greater fitness building, still off all painkillers!
153. For my living/dining room ceiling NOT falling in after a leak!