As it is Monday I thought a good place to start would be to continue counting my blessings with Ann Voskamp over at Holy Experience, it is a practise I thoroughly enjoy:
770. The freedom to choose when to take offence and when to get over it.
771. The pause and reflection which has provided me with a new blog - check out Mrs Craftypants!
772. Pet insurance, the first claim for two years is more than paying for two years of subscriptions.
773. Our lovely local vet who has gently treated my little doggy for a broken toe!
774. Flowers in the house to brighten the dull rainy days outside.
775. Half term holidays with the children, not doing a lot, just enjoying being together.
776. Getting together with old friends and giving new ones a chance to develop.
777. Sitting round the fire pit in the garden on our one dry and not to cold evening last week.
778. Catching up on films recorded months ago off the tv.
779. Helping my children decide what to spend their birthday and Christmas money/vouchers which they have been saving up.