180. The rest and relaxation needed to allow me to go outside my comfort zone with the children while away.
181. The sunshine and warmth in Turkey.
182. The peace He gives me about my unkempt garden.
183. The time He gives me to overcome a nasty summer cold.
184. A boss (Vicar) who reassures me that the quality of my work is the most important thing.
185. Children giggling with their friends after time apart.
186. The quick sale of my parents house. (3days!!!!)
187. A happy fluffy white puppy.
188. Beautiful sunsets.
189. The smell of home-made bread baking.
190. Two weeks of doing NO cooking.
191. Friends from the North coming for holidays in the South and popping in to see us.
192. Girls playing with guinea pigs.
193. A friend noticing how much my son is growing up.
194. Cups of tea with friends.
195. An unexpected small but perfectly thought out present from a friend in New Zealand.
196. Refreshing rains.
197. Answered prayers - especially those that I did not know what outcome I wanted.
198. A husband who can hold the fort when my health goes into meltdown.
199. A clean house - even if it only lasts a couple of hours.
200. The blogosphere - it is always here even when I leave it.