163. Cooler nights and the feel of warm cotton sheets.
164. The patience of others around me when I am wound up.
165. Listening ears of friends.
166. Rain falling on my garden.
167. Gods forgiveness when I am struggling to forgive.
168. Siblings looking out for each other.
169. The sound of my little girl singing whenever she is alone.
170. A card received when actions cannot express love.
171. Orchids flowering at my kitchen window.
172. Not having to fight for a disability parking (blue) badge.
173. Emails returned when I have regretted sending them.
174. Words to form difficult letters that have to be written.
175. The willingness of others too help me in my return to work.
176. A day at the beach with friends.
177. The first supper party with friends and their kids since our eldest arrived over a year ago.