I know it isn't Monday, I might not have been writing down the gifts I have been enjoying the last few weeks, but I have been counting them:
152. Making cupcakes for a picnic with friends.
153. Trombone enthusiasm (practising Christmas carols).
154. Home-made beading onto a fairtrade cotton t-shirt for my mother.
155. Home-grown strawberries.
156. Unexpected growth in the garden.
157. Seedlings sprouting.
158. A trip to the theatre with friends.
159. My girls enjoying some time together.
160. A pattern found to make a fairtrade cotton dishcloth.
161. My first ever home-baked cheesecake, home-grown rhubarb and ginger - mmmm.
162. More beading completed.