2. Purchase one tub of dye £2.99
3. Weigh t-shirt to find out if you can dye two at a time.
4. Turns out I could so into the cold dye they go.
5. Once dying is finished, cut out some squares using old clothing, enough to spell the word you are going to do - I decided on AWESOME
6. Some letters I did with ribbon. and stitching.
7. Other letters, I used bond a web to cut out and stick some red fabric cut out letters which I then embroidered around. The remaining ones I did using embroidery thread only.
8. Choosing which way to put the letters took a bit of help from my hubby.
9. The final design chosen was a tick. After bond-a-webbing the squares onto the t-shirt, I crossed stitched around the whole lot.